For the record, I will never understand:
- why people toss aside their lit cigarette butts... You never can tell where they will fall; for goodness sake, step on 'em at least!
- why people feel the need to launch a wicked gob of spit onto the sidewalk... Guys (as I suspect this is mostly a guy thing), contrary to what you might think, it's really not cool.
- why people are so obsessed with Britney Spears... Yowza! Leave her alone! If no one pays attention, maybe she'll just go away and be free to fix her life.
- why so many short people haven't figured out that, if you're using an umbrella on a crowded sidewalk, you need to lift and/or tilt when you meet someone coming in the opposite direction... My eyes may be weak, but I'd still like to keep them, thank you.
- why people stand in front of the door on the bus when it's not their stop - especially when there is an empty seat nearby... Get out of my way please!
- white sweat socks with black dress shoes OR black nylons with white pumps... need I say more?!
What about you? What things will you never quite understand?!
Pace e bene,