Thursday, January 24, 2008

Givin' the liver a rest...

JUST FOR TODAY…
· no yeast
· no dairy
· no sugar, honey, maple syrup
· no vinegars or fermented products (eg. soy sauce)
· no mushrooms
· no junk food (Good-bye Mr. Chips!)
· no processed (ie. canned, boxed, enveloped) food
· no coffee (incl. de-caf) or tea
· no alcohol

(... and for the next 10 - 14 "todays"!)

This is me, attempting the whole "accountability" thing. If I share my intention here, it'll be harder for me to cheat when I get there.

Pace e bene,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and what will your typical menu for theses days look like?

Anonymous said...

Re: Anonymous

I am guessing a lot of water, fruits, veggies, unleavened bread and meats... All in all not too bad at all...

I am curious about why no mushrooms though. What's the skinny on excluding them?