Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random News Bytes

1) Hubby got back from Disney last evening, and I am now the proud owner of a pair of black sequined Minnie Mouse ears! How cool is that?! :-) I was wearing them at breakfast this morning. Hubby looked at me and just shook his head.

2) I was waiting in line at the coffee shop today. The guy in front of me asked for a "tall dark Mexican", paused, then chuckled. I started laughing along with him. The girl behind the counter didn't even crack a smile as she explained that they didn't sell "tall" sizes. He changed his order: "OK, I'll take a medium Mexican please... or at least his phone number." :-D

3) I've added a new "list" to my blog. Take a look on the right and you'll find Recently Played on my iPod. If you know of an artist, band or podcast that I really should listen to, lest my life remain incomplete, let me know!

Pace e bene,

1 comment:

Becks said...

Tristan Prettyman - one of my current iPod obsessions.