Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Beloved Chatters

“The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good company, good conversation, are the happiest people in the world. And they are not only happy in themselves, they are the cause of happiness in others.” - William Lyon Phelps

I'm heading off to bed, but I just have to share that I am feeling very blessed and grateful. I just got back from a soul nurturing evening with my friends, the Mad Chatters. I love them all... for their humour, for their courage, for their brilliance, for their willingness to show up 'n chat.

This evening, we shared on the books/films/people/experiences that have influenced us the most in 2007. It evolved into a conversation about defining moments... Nothing less than a thoroughly enjoyable and inspiring conversation!

Thanks Chatters - you guys rock! My life is fuller because of your presence in it...

Pace e bene,

No comments: