Thursday, May 10, 2007

Off & Runnin'...

Well, we're off & running this weekend. Literally. We're heading to Mississauga on Friday, where Hubby will be running the Mississauga Marathon on Sunday morning. This is the one where he's running to qualify for the Boston Marathon in 2008. He's trained hard in the past 6 months since New York and, if everything comes together as planned, we'll soon be planning our trip to Boston! For most of us, the very thought of running 42km is enough to just make us go back to bed. But somehow, for some people, it just clicks. He's just one of those people.

I'll be running the 5km race on Saturday evening. It's my first official race of the season. My goal for this season is to run 5km in under 30 minutes. It would be great to do that in Mississauga, but I honestly don't think I'm there yet. I'll let you know how it goes!

So, send good thoughts our way this weekend...
PAX,

1 comment:

Becks said...

Good luck and have fun!!