Monday, June 18, 2007

Countdown to Italia...

In exactly three weeks, I'll be in Pisa, Italy, making one of my dreams come true. It's beginning to feel more real now, because my companion-on-the-journey and I are getting down to many of the final details.

I suspect you'll be reading more about my preparations as our departure draws near. I thought about starting a new blog just for the trip, but I've decided to keep it all here at jag e*space. I don't know how often I'll be blogging from Italy, since our purpose is to "meditate our way across Tuscany", as we jokingly put it. Although I'll likely seek out internet cafés at times, I have no desire to spend hours in front of a computer when the Tuscan & Umbrian country side will be inviting me to explore her delicious treasures!

To be honest, I have very little expectations about this trip. This is all pure gift. I have done nothing to earn or deserve this, other than be open to the abundance in my life and trust in God's Love. By leaving my expectations behind, anything and everything will be new and worthy of my attention.

La pace sia con te,

No comments: