Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Healthy Choices...

Three cheers for my Mad Chatter friend Judi, who launched her company's presence on the web today. And what a presence it is! I'm so inspired by her energy and her values-based way of living. Being a mom to five kids just isn't enough, I guess. She also wants to make my life easier by offering me healthy food choices. Check out Credible Edibles (...slow food for fast lives). You'll never want to make your own lunch again... :-) Way to go, Judi - I'm so proud of you!!

Healthy lunches will become all-the-more important once again, as I start with the running after being away from it for over six weeks. I ran 3 times this week. Oy. The thing is, I didn't miss it. Running. I don't need it or crave it like some people (ie. Hubby & Co.). I could just as easily do without it. And I did. For over six weeks. Yet I know that I benefit from it. I like feeling fit and strong - it's a first for me! So I know that exercise will be key to that. And diet... oh boy, the diet. I've been diverging from my diet and converging towards those foods that I know are toxic for me. I can feel it too: the low energy... the poor digestion... Why is it so hard to do what we know to be healthy?! Oh well, at least my teeth got rave reviews from my dentist this morning! He praised me on how well I care for them. (Cheeeeeese!) So I guess there is hope...

Exercise? Check!
Diet? Contact Judi at Credible Edibles and continue receiving deliveries from Life Organic!
Sleep? Better!
Teeth? Check!

OK. I think this is officially what they call a "rambling post". :-)

Allow me to end on a strong note: an across-the-miles SHOUT OUT to my cousin Sharon who is competing as a finalist in Star Acadie, a singing competition in my native New Brunswick. She has been wow'ing us since she was just a youngin'. See her for yourself here. The finale is this Thursday. Bonne chance, Sharon!!

Pace e bene,

No comments: