Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's all relative...

Like most of us, I'm a sucker for a white Christmas. Looks like I may have to use my imagination this year... There are benefits to this unusually warm December weather though. It's been good for running - only two sub-sub-zero runs so far! Those travelling early have fared well - here's hoping it lasts for the weekend. And I'm sure the relatively balmy temperature was much appreciated by the kilted bagpiper wailing "Tidings of Comfort and Joy" on the corner of Sparks & Metcalfe.

The fact is, we get what we get. And we make it what we make it. Mayswell make it good!

PAX,

2 comments:

Becks said...

What was it you once said about weather being the one thing we can really identify clearly that we can't control? I'm sure you said it differently, but that's the message I got anyway...
Whatever the weather - it'll be a good day! :)

Stuart said...

I needed a break, so I came here. All you need is a water feature and you're site's like that flower store at World Exchange. Ahhh

S