Saturday, December 20, 2008

Peace... Joy... Love...

Hi Friends:
Thanks for joining me this past week! I enjoyed preparing the posts and, especially, re-visiting many of the videos that have made me laugh, and cry, and sigh...

To wrap things up on this journey of Peace & Joy, I can't think of anything better than combining Jason Mraz and the Nobel Peace Prize in one shot, can you?! How is that possible, you ask?? Click here and you'll find out! :-)


As we prepare to spend time with my family in NB, I'd like to wish you all the best of PEACE, JOY & LOVE this Christmas and in the New Year! And may we ALL continue to take time to be Peace...

"We can never obtain peace in the world if we neglect the inner world and don't make peace with ourselves. World Peace must develop out of Inner Peace." - the Dalai Lama


Pace e bene,

No comments: