Sunday, April 06, 2008

Dextered Out...

Help! I've developed a new addiction and his name is Dexter. Hubby bought Season One on DVD and we watched all twelve episodes over the course of a week. Now, it's over... and I'm hoping I can get my "normal" life back! :-)

I'm surprised that I got so hooked on this blood-soaked, killing-spree-driven TV show. I think a lot of it has to do with the snappy dialogue and the brilliant Michael C. Hall, who plays the main character.

Thankfully, I have quite a while to wait before Season Two gets released on DVD. Perhaps, by then, I'll be onto something else that's more in line with my peace-loving, beauty-seeking spirit. But, hey, I guess we all have a shadow-side that demands to be fed once in a while!

Pace e bene,

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Hi J

check out watchtvsitcoms(dot)com. Dex season 2 is there ...

S