Monday, April 28, 2008

Greetings from Las Vegas...

...and so began my Las Vegas adventure. :-) Luckily, it seemed to be an easy case of "luggage-left-behind" rather than "luggage-gone-on-solo-journey-to-places-unknown". By the time I woke up this morning, my suitcase had been delivered to our hotel. No major inconvenience...

We've had a very full day! It's our only day fully together, as Hubby's conference starts Monday. I'll be pretty much on my own after that. So, we decided to sign up for a bus tour to the Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area. What a great decision! The dramatic landscape of the desert took my breath away. The few pics below provide a glimpse, but fail to convey the sheer vastness of the space.



The rest of the afternoon was spent on The Strip - a stark contrast to the first part of our day! More about The Strip later, as I will certainly be returning there on my own.

All for now! Signing out from Vegas...

Pace e bene,

No comments: