Tuesday, November 13, 2007

On your mark... Get set...

...and a new adventure begins!

We leave for Montreal tomorrow, stay overnight, then it's a morning train to Philadelphia (transfering in NYC). That's a LOT of hours on a train! Luckily, I love train travel. It's just so civilized. I only wish train travel in Canada could be as affordable as it is in Italy or even in the US. Round trip tickets for two, from Montreal to Philadelphia, cost us under $300 - total! We can't even get to Cobourg (3 hours away) for that price... It's absolutely ridiculous.

While in Philly, Hubby will be running the Philadelphia Marathon and I'll be doing the 8K race. Send good vibes our way! Remember, I'm running for one boy, one van. I'll likely post once or twice while we're away, just to stay in touch. :-)

Other than that, here is a cool site that will feed the hungry AND make you smarter. Thanks to fellow Mad Chatter, Ted, for passing this one on!

And many thanks to Sis for providing an answer to my long-standing question about pomegranates. Who knew it could be so easy?!

Pace e bene,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that`s funny... I also just discovered how easy it was to eat a pomegranates... They are so tasty this time of year... Have a great run to both of you and a safe trip.
Sylvia