Friday, October 12, 2007

Swimmingly...

Today is another day, and I am encouraged to honour where I'm at. For today, that means in a place of low energy and indecision. Thanks to those of you who sent messages of support. I am reminded that I can choose to be alone - I may even feel alone at times - but I'm not. Like the fish who is unaware of the water around him, I swim in a deep ocean of love & friendship. And for that, I am grateful.

I'm posting a couple of photos that make me smile. This is Sis & me. We had our photo taken by a professional photographer, Bonnie Findley, as a gift for my parents' 45th wedding anniversary. We had so much fun during the photo shoot... I just have to look at these and I can hear us laughing and giggling as Bonnie prompted us to "work it, girls!". :-) We'd just look at each other and burst out laughing. "Huh? Work it?! How the heck do we do that?!!" It was a fun time...

Pace e bene,

1 comment:

Steph said...

That *was* a fun morning wasn't it!

I have the first picture on my bulletin board at the office. It helps me put things into perspective and remember what's really important when I feel myself forgetting. :)

Sis
xox