Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Abundance...

Every day, my life spills over with blog fodder! I have written many, many posts over the past couple of weeks. In my head. I just don't seem to have time to sit at the computer, coax the stories out through my fingertips... to the keyboard... to the screen... to your eyes. Indeed, I am blessed with an abundant life!

So, if you notice that I go a while without posting, you'll know that I'm busy filling my life with new experiences. Experiences like listening to Ray Zahab talk about running across the Sahara desert... or researching accomodation options for my trip to Italy... or working on my new model for diagnosing organizational health (inspired by the Serenity Prayer!)... or gathering for meaningful conversation with The Mad Chatters... or spending quality time with Sis... or going for a run with Hubby (warm-up for him/work-out for me).

Here's wishing you a life blessed with abundance - just for today!
PAX,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are indeed blessed,but much blessings await you when you read one of the greatest spiritual books ever written AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI by paramahansa yogananda. enJOY

Steve Harper said...

I just love your BLOG!

Thanks for all fo the great reminders and all that you do to inspire those of us who often need inspiring.

Ripple On My Friend!

Steve