Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Love where I'm standing...

I received a wonderful gift yesterday. A friend wrote to me and shared about some exciting developments in her life. I was thrilled for her! As part of that message, she explained that she had stopped by this blog and was overcome by the beauty I put out into the world. Needless to say, I was humbled and honoured by her words.

It got me thinking about the choices I have... choices we all have. I choose to see Beauty. And it got me thinking about how much Love I choose to give. The funny thing is, although I know I live a loving life, I feel I could be doing so much more! More beauty to be shared... more Love to be offered... more Fellowship & Friendship to be extended... The Source is infinite. I need to remember that on those days when I just feel like I'm not enough.

Just for today, I have enough. I am enough. And so are you. When we remain grounded in the present moment, and let go of the worries of tomorrow and the regrets of yesterday, we will have All that there is.

The greatest adventure is to be fully where you are standing.

Pace e bene,

No comments: