Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The crash...

The higher the mountain, the deeper the valley...

I've been on a high of activity and creativity lately. Lots of great things going on!
  • work is busy with exciting projects that will soon come to fruition...
  • creativity has been burning with photography and the creation of quote notes galore...
  • community is being built by engaging with online photo groups...
  • limits are being pushed by preparing for my second 10K run on Oct. 12...
  • excitement levels are climbing for our upcoming trip to Montreal to see Jason Mraz in concert...
  • connections are being nourished by getting together with friends & family for quality time...
  • love is being tended to by spending precious time with Hubby...
  • faith is being restored by finding bits of time for meditation...

Is it any wonder I crashed today?! Nothing. Depleted. Empty.

I'm grateful for the wisdom & experience that told me to simply go home. I was useless at work: couldn't focus... couldn't keep my eyes open... couldn't type to save my life.

The afternoon nap surely helped, but so will an early-to-bed night. Self-care is no longer a difficult choice for me...


pace e bene,

1 comment:

lala said...

Jo - please, please, please create cards with these quote notes. They are beautiful, simple, powerful in their simplicity, and I'd love to share them with people that I love and think about. : )