Thursday, August 21, 2008

jag & the daily click

A very cool thing happened this week. One of my photos was featured on the Shutter Sisters Daily Click! I was absolutely shocked and thrilled!! Every day, the web site owners dive into the Flickr pool of Shutter Sisters photography; there are currently over 1,600 members and over 20,000 images. This is certainly great encouragement for me to continue exploring my photographic art... I call this one "Conversation Space":

It's amazing to see what interest groups are part of the Flickr community. I've even joined a group that specializes in Doors & Windows! (I've always been drawn to taking pictures of windows and doors - now I realize that I'm not the only one!! :-))

If you're interested, I invite you to spend some time swimming in my photostream on Flickr. Enjoy!!

Pace e bene,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm hoping this is the blogspace for Joanne Guimond (it's David from Paul's cottage weekend.)
If so, I finally found your blog. Lots to explore.

Peace,

David