Friday, August 15, 2008

Checking in...

Here I am! Here I am!

I shall blame computer woes at home (Hubby is currently shopping for a new one), an obsession with Flickr as well as the Summer Olympics for my absence these last couple of weeks. :-)

I've been having a lot of fun with my photography and have become braver in sharing my art with like-minded people at Shutter Sisters and on a variety of Flickr groups. It's amazing when one of my photos engages someone enough for them to leave a comment... such an honour!

Here's hoping you are choosing to have a good day today... I'll leave you with a few recent images from my photographic wanderings.



Pace e bene,

1 comment:

Becks said...

I love your photos!
And thanks for the link to the cycling poem. Loved it too. Here is a URL for you to check out, given this post:
http://sabinedukes.com/blog/