Monday, July 21, 2008

La petite séduction...

OK, so this is cool. There is a French TV show on Radio-Canada called La petite séduction. From what I understand, small towns (less than 3000 pop.) try to "seduce" a celebrity and make them fall in love with them! It's likely inspired by one of my favourite films, La grande séduction, in which a small Québec town tries to convince a doctor to establish a practice there so that they may qualify for a new factory. (Too funny! If you haven't see it, you must. The DVD has English subtitles...)

In any case, this week's show will be featuring my hometown: St-Louis-de-Kent, New Brunswick! Find out more about this week's episode here - broadcast is Wednesday at 8pm. The timing is perfect, as I'm heading home this weekend for my 25th high school reunion. J'ai tellement hâte!!

Viens voir l'Acadiiieee...
Viens voir le pays...
Le pays qui m'enchante!

Pace e bene,

No comments: