Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Creative fun...

Let's have a little fun today... My cousin Mel sent me a picture of her son, Rylan. Immediately, I thought this photo would be perfect for a "Creative Caption Contest"! OK, so here's how it works:
  • look at the picture...
  • come up with a creative caption...
  • share your caption by using the Comments function OR by sending me an email and I'll post it for you.
The great thing about this "contest" is that everyone wins! We all benefit from tapping into our creativity and capacity for fun & laughter... I've started the ball rolling by including my caption. Ha! See if you can top that! :-)

"Hmmm, I thought she was supposed to take me OUT of the shirt before hanging it on the line."



Thanks to Mel for her permission to use this wonderful photo!
Pace e bene,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grunt, Phew! just a little bit farther Mom! and I've got the towel for us at the beach. Those workouts with BAM BAM really paid off.

Anonymous said...

Dad...I know you said "It's never too early to get ready for hockey", but this is ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

How the beep did I get myself in this mess!!!! How do I get down!!!

Anonymous said...

"Oh Crap! I don't want to go to bed, I'll just hang out here with all the other stuff, and I'm sure Mom wont notice me."

Steph said...

"Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all."

Anonymous said...

I know I can do it!!! Only two more minutes and the "hang the kid out to dry" world record is in the bag!!!